Thursday, September 8, 2011

My favorite main dish


Have you ever tried Chicken Tikka Masala before?
It is one of my favorite main dishes
It's originally from India, when I ate it for the first time it was so spicy, I could not eat it. Subsequently, when I went to the Indian restaurant they asked me as they always do about my favorite spicy level; I always choose 1 of 5. Usually the average level for non-Indian people from 1 - 3, if you choosing more you maybe can't eat it.
My husband and I like the Chicken Tikka Masala so much, but it's not a good idea to spend our money on the restaurants, so I decide to learn how to cook it. I searched in the Internet and I asked my family if they know the easiest way to cook it. I found alot of amazing ways to do it! The Chicken Tikka Masala consists of: Chicken Fillet, yogurt, salt, onion, garlic, lemon, tomato sauce and spices. And it always served with bread or white rice. It does not take alot of time to cooked; just 10-15 min.
After that I moved to my kitchen; which it’s a hard step, because I fell in the first time and in the second time, I could not choose the correct quantum. But the good news is I cooked it successfully at the third time. At first, just add the yogurt, salt, onion, garlic, lemon, tomato sauce and spices on the Chicken Fillet. Second, leave the Chicken Fillet for 15-30 min, then cook it with a little of oil on low heat for 10 min.
If you are interested about Chicken Tikka Masala it's not a problem, you can try it here in St. Louis at Saffron Restaurant. You will experience the Indian atmosphere and listening to Indian music. I hope you will enjoy there.



*2137 Barrett station road
St. louis, MO 63131




No comments:

Post a Comment