Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Favorite Movies



It is the guest who always come when you invite him, brings another people from different cultures and languages with him, our guest is a video movie. Movies have different types; drama, comedy, romance, horror, fantasy and action are examples of movie types. Comedy, drama and horror, those are waht I especially enjoy watching.

Inception with comedy, my first favorite movie type. It is an event with funny or happy ending, and it could be mix with drama or romance. The actor can wear funny clothing or looks like unlucky person who try hard to be lucky. A famous comedy movie who started in 1925 was The Three Stooges, they were American comedy actors of the early to mid–20th century. For now, my favorite comedy movie is any move has Jim Carrey or Will Smith on the list.


When we write about Drama movies, we could not ignore The Godfather, which displayed in 1972.  American epic crime film based on a novel by Mario Puzo, chronicles the experiences of the Italian American Corleone family. Al Pacino was sat on the throne of the tournament, and the movie won several Academy Awards.  Also Rain Man (1988), it tells a story about Autistic man. The performances of the title role are Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise‏. We don't want to forget mention famous drama's actors, such as Denzel Washington‏ and Julia Roberts.
We note the drama movies discussion is a realistic emotional themes, such as: drug addiction, religious intolerance and violence against women.



Finally, I will write about the movie which makes you scared; Horror movies. They try to get your negative emotional reaction by focusing in your fears. Using fantasy, science fiction and realty to scar you. Some themes often show in horror movies include: ancient curses, serial killers, disease outbreak, evil forces, ghost, and vampires.
My favorite horror movie is Resident Evil, which created as a survival horror PlayStation game, the game had a widely demand. Later, they created a movie had the same story and the same title. When I was played this game I could not play it without my sister beside me. When I get out at night, I turned every minutes looking for any Zombie following me. What make me laugh now when I remember this, I was 21 and I could not stop my fear of those zombies!






It is a huge jump in cinema world what we see now.  We have a lot of choices to see our favorite movie types. Makes you laugh as comedy movies, makes you cry as drama movies or makes you scared as horror movies; those are my favorite movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment