Thursday, October 6, 2011

Amazing Icecream


When we travel from country to another we did not just ship our stuff, but we ship our memories with us.
So, when we miss our families, we can watch some pictures for them, calling them or we can use our special and secret ways. For me, ice cream is my secret friend where ever I go, I can't imagen any one be sad if he/she have an icecream with his/her flavor.
When I came here to St. Louis since August 2011, The first thing I looked for was the famouse icecream store. Nice store with alot of icecream flavours was my target, plus the cheap prise, I am absolutely talk about Cold Stone Creamary*. They offered icecream, milkshake, somthy and cakes. When you but your first step in the store, you will smell al the strong flavours, then You can choose one of the offered ice creames or even creat your own from 30 flavours which front of you. It's look like you are a painter who is drawing with his brush colors.
On of the nice things is this store is the size's names, they have: like it(small), love it (medium) and gotta have it (large). For the cake, you can order any cake with any signature you want.
It's not amazing icecream with cheap price, In fact they have wonderful offers. For example, the kids will eating icecream free every Tuesday from 2-4 p.m. I recommende Cold Stone Creamary as a one of the best icecream stores.

* http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/icecream/ice_cream_faq.html

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, I need to try Cold Stone Creamary. I am interested in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sounds good❤
    Thank you for teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute size names!!!!! I want love it:)
    There also have cold stone in Japan. I like♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really addict to ice cream.

    ReplyDelete