Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Great Days In This Semester

The 7 days ago were great days in this semester because I was need it so much. My husband and I supposed to go to Chicago but we did not leave St. louis as we were plan for different reasons. However, I enjoyed in this vacation.



When I came to St. louis since two months ago, I did not have enough time to discover the city, so in this week I learned more about some places in St. louis. The first step was in the downtown, I saw the Arsh, the river, horse-drawn carriages, quad bikes wich I like it and I drove it. It makes you so tired when you drove the bikes for one hour, because of that we took it for just half hour. While we were in the downtown I was looking for a restroom, and something funny happened. The nearest store was Wax Museum, which is a museum of 5 floors for ghost. I went to this store, it was so dark and the man there told me that the restroom in the back and he will walk with me. It was a scary time for me, the ghost were in every where around me and the aisle was dark and long. I could not believe that I walked in this aisle.

In this vacation I found a time to call my friends and my family, the time difference between St. louis and Saudi Arabia is 8 hours. So, I could not call them when I came back from the classes because the time was to late. Also I bought some stuff for my apartment, it's look more beautiful now.
We have tried new resturants and we went to the theater, the atmosphere there was nice and we watched a comedy movie while we were eating a popcorn.
I did not forget my education, I took some time to get the Toefl test; the result unfortunately was not as I hope.
In fact I found a time to doing my favorite hobby; it takes a lot of time amoung 4-10 hours, you can do it just in quiet room, and you do not need to do any movement. Put your body on the bed and close your eyes. Sleep is one of my best favorite hobbies.
I couldn't believe the vacation is finished. That means one thing, I was realy need it and I enjoyed. It's so important to me to have a short break during each semester.

2 comments: